Potassium Permanganate is an inorganic compound, it is also known as Condy's Crystals, Potassium Manganate (VII) or Permanganate of Potash. It has the appearance of dark purple crystals.
More Information on Potassium Permanganate
- Has many uses including the following :
- a strong oxidising agent in chemical compositions
- anti-bacterial agent for cleaning fish ponds
- disinfectant for treating mild dermatitis and athletes foot
- survival kits as a fire starter when mixed with glycerine
More Information on the applications of Potassium Permanganate
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- All orders over 1kg are shipped using Tracked Shipping.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.